Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Blinded Submissions- manuscripts must be blinded upon submission. To do this please remove author's names and affiliations from the manuscript. Author's names and affiliations are noted in the eManuscript software when you are logged in during the submission process
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Florida Association of Nurse Anesthetists CE Journal
CE Articles submitted and published under this section are FANA CE Journal articles.
Articles published in FANA eJournal are subject to Common Creative License 4.0 with one exception as follows. Authors maintain copyrights with the EXCEPTION of commercial rights. Authors agrees to give Educated Hand Publishing, LLC of MI (also known as CRNA Today and CRNA Today eJournal) exclusive rights to commericially sell their article on FANA-CE.org website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.